Axion Invictus ChipFlip Series
VANGUARD IS ONCE AGAIN AT THE FOREFRONT OF LED TECHNOLOGY WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF ITSLEADING EDGE ”CHIPFLIP” ENCAPSULATION TECHNOLOGY COMBINED WITH COMMON CATHODE
Vanguard's TAA compliant Axion Invictus Series is a revolutionary new technology used to produce LED video displays. Traditional SMD positive anode and negative electrodes face up. However, the circuit design for Axion Invictus for both the Positive and Negative electrodes face downward.
Therefore the "ChipFlip" process. The traditional MD structure requires soldering which increase the possibility of failure points. the ChipFlip structure does not require soldering and therefore has a much lower failure rate. Very fine SMD 1010 LED diodes and the substrate are electrically and mechanically interconnected by solder paste bonding to the PB board. The soldering paste is 100 times stronger than the traditional method of 3-in-1 encapsulation of LED bulbs. The LED diodes and substrate are then covered with an epoxy resin, creating an impact and moisture resistant surface. The
failure rate is 5/PPM in year 1 as compared to 50-100/PPM for standard SMD.
Common Cathode technology, designed to reduce heat generation is standard on the Axion Invictus Series. The electric current passes through the Cathode, the negative pole or the ground as opposed to the anode. Therefore, power is not being drawn continuously creating heat but power is drawn only as needed. As a result, heat production is greatly reduced. The contrast ratio and color gamut of "ChipFlip", featuring true HDR technology are best in class.
- True HDR Technology results in best in class contrast ratio and color gamut comparable to the Samsung Wall and Sony’s Crystal LED but at much better pricing.
- Hot Swappable
- Aluminum Modules
- IC drivers allow for customizable refresh & scan rates.
- Receiving cards allow for custom gray levels from 14-18 bit.
- Redundant power & data are available.
- No internal ribbon cables. There is a single cable-less PCB connection for data & power.
- 90 Degree angle cabinets are an available option.
- Seam brightness compensation is standard
- High gray scale & high refresh rate.
- Resin encapsulated LED modules standard
- Superb color & brightness uniformity.
- DC-DC Remote Power Supply available.
- Low latency available- Reduction from 4 frames to .5 frames.
- Contrast Ratio: 10,000:1
- High brightness of up to 4000 nits is available.
- The Axion Series cabinets have a native aspect ratio of 16:9.
|LED Configuration||3 in one||3 in one||3 in one||3 in one|
|Module Size||11.81” x 6.64”||11.81” x 6.64”||11.81” x 6.64”||11.81” x 6.64”|
|Module Resolution||384 x 216||320 x 180||240 x 135||192 x 108|
|Lifetime to Half Brightness||100,000||100,000||100,000||100,000|
|Brightness||600-2500 Nits||600-2500 Nits||600-4000 Nits||600-4000 Nits|
|Viewing Angle||160° x 160°||160° x 160°||160° x 160°||160° x 160°|
|Minimum Viewing Distance||2.3 ft.||3.2 ft.||4.2 ft.||5.28 ft.|
|Cabinet Material||Die Cast Aluminum||Die Cast Aluminum||Die Cast Aluminum||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Cabinet Size||23.62” x 13.28” x 2.28”||23.62” x 13.28” x 2.28”||23.62” x 13.28” x 2.28”||23.62” x 13.28” x 2.28”|
|Cabinet Resolution||768 x 432||640 x 360||480 x 270||384 x 216|
|Modules Per Cabinet||4||4||4||4|
|Cabinet Weight||17 lbs.||17 lbs.||17 lbs.||17 lbs.|
|Driving Method||1/32th Scanning||1/32th Scanning||1/27th Scanning||1/27th Scanning|
|Gray Scale||14-18 bit||14-18 bit||14-18 bit||14-18 bit|
|Source Voltage||100-240V, 50/60Hz||100-240V, 50/60Hz||100-240V, 50/60Hz||100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Max Power Consumption||165W||165W||165W||165W|
|Avg. Power Consumption||85W||85W||80W||80W|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +50°C||-10°C to +50°C||-10°C to +50°C||-10°C to +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to +60°C||-20°C to +60°C||-20°C to +60°C||-20°C to +60°C|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 90% RH||20% to 90% RH||20% to 90% RH||20% to 90% RH|
Axion has no external connections
|AC Power in/out||IEC||IEC||IEC||IEC|